Pages

June 8, 2012

Shred Stick Chronicles: Part II

     



     Part two of the Shred Stick Chronicles brings you a new and improved set of shred spots I found in Barcelona. More advanced terrain and eye appealing locations. This is no place for amateurs. All photos you see here are real life, even the last one. Don't forget I have a few different identities, California kid just wanting to shred is most definitely one of them. Don't hate. Once again I want to thank my parents for persuading me to bring my shred stick to Spain, I almost made a horrible decision not to.
#PlayAllDay
     










     As I continue my search for fun spots to skate I rolled up on this skatepark and figured I'd share the love. Ummmm not only is this a totally awesome spot to shred it happens to be directly next to the beach. Are you kidding me? Spent about five hours here the other day shredding the gnar. Turns out the locals sitting down had the same habits as me - shredding of course. 
#Primetime



Not quite the right board for the bowl but practicing my spanish to others with boards to borrow is good practice despues de clase. Overall people are nice and happy. I guess there is nothing to complain about when you're waiting to drop in with the Mediterranean in your peripherals
#Lifeisgood











These cones are more for old-school skating however the next thousand yards of perfectly groomed asphalt is what I'm emphasizing here



Spain produces some of the best skaters in the world. This local was absolutely killing it #Inaction



I am having trouble telling the difference between The Canyons, Steamboat and Barcelona. Can you say epic tree line? #Freshpow





Let's be real, I couldn't skate by myself all day long. Met some friends while cruising the boardwalk #Flavor

  

1 comment: