Pages

August 12, 2012

VIVA IBIZA

     I apologize for the late post but I figured I'd conclude this lovely blog of living in Barcelona with an inside look of my last week there; starting with my trip to Ibiza-a small island off the east coast of Spain. Some may say Ibiza is a place to relax, others say they throw good parties. I took advantage on both sides of the spectrum. Figured I'd post some pictures (slash video) and let your imaginations write the script:
#Lagging
    A huge group of students from all over the world were brought together by Stoke Travel and taken on a 10 hour ferry to the small island of Ibiza. We spent a couple hours at the beach once we got there and geared up for a night at Pacha-one of many well known clubs in Ibiza. I took a couple videos of Alesso himself but am having trouble uploading them. Promises* was a good remix and so was Titanium. Stay tuned.
#Happytimes



     The travel group I went with got tickets to night clubs Pacha and Privilege two nights we were there so my friends and I took it upon ourselves to check out the scene. After seeing Alesso play a live DJ set at Pacha on friday and an "elrow" theme at Privilege on saturday we were all pretty tired. All these pictures are from Privilege--who really knows how to throw a good party. Keep in mind this is Ibiza Ibiza throwing an interesting themed party inside what's supposed to be a high end night club:
#Euphoric






    


 I had a relaxing day at the beach on sunday after Ibiza got the best of me. Finally took the 10 hour ferry back on sunday night just in time for class monday morning.




No comments:

Post a Comment